Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Friday, November 10, 2006

Ok,
Now I've done it... I have been hoodwinked into a virtual stage, the sea of eyes are looking at me, there's nowhere to run, nowhere to hide... and I have a bad throat!
This is DivSha, and I have just realized that a 'close' (?) friend of mine from lil'l ol' Bangalore (currently recovering from lobotomy at Delhi) has created this Blog for me to chronicle my travels across the E.U.
He hopes that he and other fans of me get a visual delight by way of the numerous photos I will take (and upload in all their lo-res glory), and wallow in the soft description of numerous exciting events that will happen during this journey....
I know this will be difficult, but I' m sure I can find time once the rigor of the day is over, to think over, to revisit those moments, to enhance the memories, and faithfully log them...
I will do this because this will help me classify, to connect to my friends and family, to give me a platform to share....
So, Now that I *am* convinced, see you later with me first post... from France!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home